MBBS Program Introduction
The undergraduate medical program taught in English aims to encourage qualified international medical professionals.
After completing the total credits required, students will receive a Bachelor of Science in Medicine (M.B.B.S) so they will have the opportunity to sign up for the doctor’s qualification exam.
Overview of Southeast University China
The medical college of the Southeast University originated in the medical college of railways of Nanjing, which dates back to the medical college of the central university in 1935. It is famous for its long history and high quality education.
The college of medicine of the Southeast University (SEU) is located next to Xuanwu Lake in Nanjing. The college of medicine has been an important foundation in national medical education. In recent years, it has cultivated more than 20,000 graduates.
The college of medicine, Southeast University is composed of the school of basic medical sciences, the school of clinical medicine and the school of public health. There are more than 80 professors and 150 associate professors in the faculty of the college of medicine.
Basic Information of Study MBBS in Southeast University China –
- Period – 6 years.
- Qualification – Over 16 years old high school graduate or above mental and physical healthy foreigners.
- Application Period – 1st January to 30th
Application Document –
- Southeast University China Application Form for International Students
- Senior high school diploma.
- High school transcripts.
- Authorized Copy of TOEFL score (550 or above in paper-based test / 61 or above in computer-based test), or IELTS score 5.0 or above for those applicants whose mother tongue or official language is not English.
- Valid passport copy.
- All the application materials are nonreturnable.
The Fee of MBBS
- Application Fee – 400 RMB (non refundable).
- Tuition Fee – 32800 RMB per year (including the insurance fee).
- Other Fees – About 6000 RMB to 8000 RMB per year for occupancy in a room of 2 occupancies.
- Registration Time – September.