MBBS in China the program aims to provide quality education to international students and to make qualified international medical professionals, the qualified students who fulfill the eligibility criteria for MBBS in Southeast University China will receive the Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine, MBBS and other graduation courses. This is having an opportunity to enroll for the MBBS course at Southeast University.
Jiangsu University tracked back its history since 1902; the University was developed into a comprehensive and diverse university, which has started to offer the chance to international students to get in Southeast University admission and to get the experience the quality education in china. Jiangsu University declared a high ranked university among all the medical universities to MBBS in China. The southeast university is located in Liangjiang W Rd, Jiangning, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China.
Procedure to Get Southeast University Admission
Jagvimal.com always aims to give the best possible advice to the students and guidance too, so students can get the highest quality education at affordable fees, Jagvimal.com is an informational website where students come to get admission to MBBS education they get the solutions by the experienced counsel of their career and other educational guidance too, Jagvimal.com has more than 10 -15 years of work experience in the concern filed that helps the students in the process of career guidance sessions, they will also guide for the Southeast University scholarships.
Required Documents for Southeast University Admission
Here we are mentioning some of the following documents which will be required in the during Southeast University admission –
- Application form original
- Mark sheets of 10th, 12th (scanned)
- Passport photocopy scanned (Front, Back)
- Color photograph 4 with white background
- Medical certificate by the local area doctor
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of family finance support
- Address proof
Eligibility Requirement for Southeast University Admission
- Students must be in good health, according to the Health Standard for International Students stipulated by the China Education Department.
- Must have completed senior high school diplomas and should be a good academic record.
- Have good character and obey the laws and regulations of the Chinese government.
- Fluency in English
- Deadline of the Admission
- August 15 of each year